Toyota 2JZ CNC Cylinder Head Machining
The price listed is based on you sending us your cylinder head for modification.
- Dismantle and wash your head.
- Hardness test and overall assessment.
- Remove original valve guides prior to porting.
- Modify ports and combustion chambers by CNC machining on our Rottler P69 5 axis machining centre. The port program will be tailored to suit your intended valve size and the application the engine is used in.
- New manganese bronze guides fitted after porting.
- Valve seats cut to our proven angles and radii using Newen CNC seat machine.
- The deck surface is milled using cbn to a fine finish.
- Packed for transport, ready for you to assemble with your own parts.
If you’re ordering from New Zealand, prices include GST.