Toyota 1UZ-FE CNC Machined Heads
The price listed is based on you sending in your heads for modification (non VVT-i heads).
Our 1UZ heads are used by many successful racers in many different applications – mostly NZ Speedway Super Stock racing, but also drag racing, circuit racing and burnout comp.
- Dismantle and wash your heads.
- Hardness test and overall assessment.
- Remove original valve guides prior to porting.
- Modify ports and combustion chambers by CNC machining on our Rottler P69 5 axis machining centre. The port program will be tailored to suit your intended valve size and the application the engine is used in.
- New manganese bronze guides fitted after porting.
- Valve seats cut to our proven angles and radii using Newen CNC seat machine.
- Deck surfaces milled using cbn cutters to a fine finish for mls gaskets.
- Packed for transport, ready for you to assemble with your own parts.
We can also offer 1UZ “turn key” cylinder heads – complete, assembled, ready to bolt on and go racing. Email for more details.
If you’re ordering from New Zealand, prices include GST.